In 2018, Let's PLANet Giving started a "Kindness Rock Garden" by Alex Sabados' tree in front of the Berthoud Library.
Please stop by, and if you see a rock you would like to keep, kindly replace it with one you've painted something pretty or inspirational on. We hide rocks around town as well - check out Let's PLANet Giving on Facebook to join the fun!
When participating in our “Kindness Rock Garden,” please follow these simple guidelines:
* Use weatherproof paints (like acrylic) and sealants (like polyurethane spray or Mod Podge).
* Don't take rocks from or leave rocks at nature centers, state parks, or national parks.
* Don't take landscaping rocks from businesses or people’s yards (unless you have permission).
* Hide all rocks OUTDOORS.
* When you find a rock you want to keep, be sure to replace it with one you've painted. If you don't want to keep it, find it a new hiding place!
* When you find a rock, take a picture and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on Facebook - please tag Let's PLANet Giving.
* This is for spreading kindness, please keep that in mind when you design your rocks.
When visiting/interacting with Let’s PLANet Giving’s Facebook page, please follow these simple guidelines:
* No advertising.
* No politics.
* No negativity.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a ban.