Let's PLANet Giving has started a "Kindness Rock Garden" by Alex Sabados' tree in front of the Berthoud Library. Please stop by and if you see a rock you would like to keep kindly replace it with one you've painted something pretty or inspirational on. We will soon be hiding rocks around town as well - check out Let's PLANet Giving on Facebook to join the fun!
On March 31, 2018 the Berthoud Girl Scouts and Bonnie Smith Farmer's Insurance Agency will have booths at A. Day of Kindness (1201 Lake Ave., Berthoud, CO 11:00am - 3:00pm) where anyone can paint rocks.
Please follow these simple guidelines:
* Use weatherproof paints (like acrylic) and sealants (like polyurethane spray or Mod Podge).
* Don't take rocks from or leave rocks at nature centers, state parks or national parks.
* Don't take landscaping rocks from businesses or peoples yards (unless you have permission).
* Hide all rocks OUTDOORS.
* When you find a rock you want to keep, be sure to replace it with one you've painted. If you don't want to keep it, find it a new hiding place!
* When you find a rock, take a picture and email it to or post it on Facebook - please tag Let's PLANet Giving.
* This is for spreading kindness, please keep that in mind when you design your rocks.
* Do not advertise on LPG's Facebook page.
* No politics!
* Negativity will result in a ban.