A. Day of Kindness April 4, 2020 - Berthoud Colorado
10:00am - 1:00pm The Kindness Village will open at 1201 Lake Ave. (NW corner of Mountain Ave and Berthoud Parkway - near Adams Bank) - there will be
numerous booths with lots of fun activities for kids and families.
* Free admission, open to all (first come, first serve on give-aways).
* LPG will be collecting new toys, games and movies for the Children's Hospital Colorado Oncology Department all week at New Freedom Church, Adams
Bank and at the Welcome Table on the day of the event.
* Cornerstone Cafe, Brick Oven Pizza and Berthoud Lions Club will be selling meals onsite.
* Stop by the Pilots for Christ tent and find out what this great non-profit organization has to offer and check out their HOT AIR BALLOON
* Check out the cool equipment/vehicles and talk to our town heroes
o Thompson Valley EMS
o Larimer County Sheriff Department
o Berthoud Fire Department
* Meet many other interesting organizations and companies
o Berthoud Lions Club
o BHS Youth Advisory Committee
o Pilots for Christ
10:30am Competitive 5K Kindness Run at Gateway Park (1201 Lake Ave.) - $25.00 entry fee (all proceeds donated to Children's Hospital
Colorado Oncology Department)
Register online at or before the race from 9:30am - 10:00am.
10:00am - 1:00pm Reflection Walk (no charge). Please join us as we walk in honor of our loved ones who have been touched by cancer.
11:00am - 2:00pm Enjoy music played by Pennies on the Track - drum session during the band's break by Wildfire Arts.
11:45am - 12:15pm Easter Egg Hunt for children up to 12 years old sponsored by New Freedom Church
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AT: coming soon