A. Day of Kindness April 13, 2019 - Berthoud Colorado
10:30am Competitive 5K Kindness Run at Gateway Park (1201 Lake Ave.) - $25.00 entry fee (all proceeds donated to Children's Hospital
Colorado Oncology Department)
Medals awarded in the following categories: Youth (under 18) Top Boy & Girl, Adults (18-55) Top 3 Men & Women, Senior (56 & up) Top Man and Woman
We encourage individuals and teams to come in creative costumes/colors.
Register online at bit.ly/Kindness5k ( or before the race from 9:00am - 10:00am.
11:00am Reflection Walk (no charge). Please join us as we walk in honor of our loved ones who have been touched by cancer.
11:00am The Kindness Village will open at 1201 Lake Ave. (NW corner of Mountain Ave and Berthoud Parkway - near Adams Bank) - there will be numerous
booths with lots of fun activities for kids and families.
* Free admission, open to all (first come, first serve on give-aways).
* LPG will be collecting new toys, games and movies for the Children's Hospital Colorado Oncology Department all week at New Freedom Outreach Center, Adams
Bank and at the Welcome Table on the day of the event.
* Cornerstone Cafe, Disciples of Ministry BBQ and Berthoud Lions Club will be selling meals onsite.
* Stop by the Pilots for Christ tent and find out what this great non-profit organization has to offer and check out their HOT AIR BALLOONS & Gliders
* Check out the cool equipment/vehicles and talk to our town heroes
o Thompson Valley EMS
o Larimer County Sheriff Department
o Berthoud Fire Department
* Meet many other interesting organizations and companies
o Guided Hope
o Farmers Insurance
o BHS Youth Advisory Committee
o St. Baldrick's Headshave for a Cure
· Visit with the Easter Bunny and other popular characters
11:00am - 2:00pm Enjoy live music played by Pennies on the Track
12:30pm Drumming with Wildfire Arts during the band's break.
11:45am - 12:15pm Easter Egg Hunt for children up to 12 years old sponsored by New Freedom Outreach Center
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AT: coming soon