Day of Kindness March 25th - Berthoud Colorado
9:30am competitive 5K Kindness Run ($20.00 - we have medals and gifts for the first two finishers in the Woman, Man and Kids category) and Family / Memory Walk(no charge) at the Berthoud High School track (registrations on line or at the race day at 9:00am)
10:00am the Kindness Village will open - place with lots of fun for kids and families (NW corner of Mountain Ave and CRd.17 near Adams Bank) .
*There is no need to register, all activities are free, first come, first serve.
* We will be collecting new toys, games and movies for the Oncology Department at the Children Hospital Colorado all day at the Day of Kindness table.
· All kids 2-12 can ride a motorcycle - American Super Camp company is coming to town with motorcycles, safety gears and trained volunteers to give a child chance to ride motorcycle (and build self-esteem), the only thing you need is parents release form (available at the site)!!!
· Enjoy music played by The Brews Brothers Band
· Join the Berthoud Bicycles Shop for family cruiser ride around the neighborhood at 1:00pm, *don’t have a bike, no problem Berthoud Bicycles Shop will have one for you to ride….
· Delight yourself in “Drums circle music” session at 12:00pm… Check the table with information about Wildfire Community Art Center in town…
· Stop by the Pilots for Christ tent and find out what the great non-profit organization has to offer and check out the HOT AIR BALLOON they provided (weather permitted)
· Check the cool equipment, vehicles and talk to our town heroes
o Thompson Valley EMS
o Larimer County Sheriff Department
o Berthoud Fire Department
· Visit The Dog Ranch Petting Zoo and Found Nation Animal Rescue adoption fair.
· Make memorable pictures and crafts at the Day of Kindness and Girls Scouts tables
· Get your face painted by Face to Face Painting
· Learn about the kids safety at the Safe Kids table
· Visit tables and check what is new at
o Berthoud Library
o Thompson School District
o Lions Club
o Youth Advisory Committee
· Come and meet very fascinating organizations and companies in town
o Doll Kind (Victoria Farmer)
o Love Your Melon
· Visit with the Mrs Loveland and other realities
· Or check the artist that paints windows in town Art2ya and see what she has to offer
And most important pick up the drawing ticket to win Cruiser Bike (tickets available at the Day of Kindness greeting table)